One thing I have been attempting to do lately is find some good alternatives to expensive salon or spa products to reduce my monthly outlay on beauty products. However,there are some products I don't think I will ever change, but I always research where I can find them at the best possible price. As a family of 5 we are constantly looking at ways to reduce our monthly outgoings.
I'm adding a short post each month with a low down on my top 5 products. These will be 5 products that I am really loving using. They may be a new product I have just found ( often from another blog in which case I will link to the blog I found it on) or an old favourite. I will link where you can purchase these from too.
My October top 5
1. DR. Jarts BB . At last I have found a BB that I love and my skin loves. This has a SPF of 40 . I am going to do a full review of this on my Wednesday Beauty Buys next week, so do pop back then. Love, love, love. I checked out e.bay and there are some private sellers selling some of these for good prices. Otherwise Boots stock it. They have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment.
2. Eau Thermale Toner. This is for oily or blemish prone skin, which mine is not particularly, but I do have an oily zone . It certainly has helped minimise some pores too. I got mine through Boots on the 3 for 2 offer.
3. L'oreal Extraordinary oil. I have been using this for about a week and it is fabulous. I went straight out and got it after Beauty and the Biryani did a review on it. I have thick hair that doubles in size the minute there is any moisture in the air. But not if I use this. Check out her review for full details. I use it on my little girl too.
4. Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream. Just the best moisturiser ever. I get mine from Look Fantastic. The link is in my side panel.
5. Essie Chocolate cakes - see the colour here. Gorgeous . Am wearing this all the time at the moment. I think the best buy is from Superdrug on the High Street.
What are your favourite products this October?