Sunday 22 July 2012

30 with 30 confession!

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?!

What's a girls to do when presented with this in the window of one of your favourite stores?


I live 15 minutes away from a small town, 30 minutes away from the city. I weighed it up, safer to go to the small town where there are only really two clothes shops that will lure me in and break my resolve not to spend. First time out properly since being stuck inside with poorly children and look what I come up against -  this simply is not fair play! I had to have a little look - it would have been wrong not to ......I did pretty well to only come out with .....

and



They are gorgeous and so comfy! Such a lovely graphite grey colour from Sandwich and only £42 from nearly £100 - bargain! And the coral scarf just fell into the bag too - splash of colour and all that. Sorry guys - fell off the wagon. Now back on it proper promise. XXXX

11 comments:

  1. I haven't fully read up on the 30 for 30 rules but I read it as pick 30 items to wear out of your wardrobe for 30 days. So if you don't wear any of the new purchases till after the 30 days, you haven't broken any rules - am I right ;o) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind!!! Id been stuck in with two kids with chicken pox for ages..... so was desperate to get out and couldn't resist, but I did say in addition to the challenge I wouldn't buy anything so I have been bad ....oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgive you, you deserved them! Love the colour of the scarf, its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! It is gorgeous - I did wear it down to school and someone asked me where I got it, phoned the shop and reserved the last one - hee hee!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post and what a lovely blog

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :-)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have cracked for that scarf - a beautiful addition to any wardobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think you've done really well - love those jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite store has to be Best sellers :), love that place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOh - will check that out - perhaps we all ought to do a link on our favourite stores! Or is that a bit dangerous!?

      Delete