Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wednesday Beauty Buys

Redken Powder Refresh

I have been looking for a dry shampoo or similar to take camping with us. I am not the most willing of campers and the toiletry arrangements have the capacity to fill me with dread! I will try and cope with a couple of hair washes a week as there is nowhere to blow dry or straighten which for someone who washes their hair every two days is quite a feat.....However this year things are going to be different as I have discovered this lovely product. 

Redken Powder Refresh

This is an aerosol powder/dry shampoo that absorbs oil, extends the life of a blow dry and instantly refreshes your style .... and it does! I find it doesn't leave a grey residue either or have a horrid build up. It is also useful as a styling product as it adds volume as well - a bit similar to using a hair spray, but without the firm hold. It adds more volume than firm hold.  Lovely - a bit on the pricey side, as the can doesn't last that long and I have gone through one bottle already. However, for a weeks camping, to have hair that is not plastered to my head I think it is worth every penny! I also am using the Redken Extreme Shampoo range at the moment - beautiful. You can get all of this range at Look Fantastic - the link is in the side column of my blog. Well worth signing up to the sites I am listing here for money off and vouchers....especially for us beauty junkies! Still waiting with excitement for my first ever JolieBox Beauty Box! The only one who understands my excitement in my household is my little girl who is 4... We shall share the unveiling together!

No comments:

Post a Comment